$3,295 Double Occupancy*
• 6 days/5 nights at the Hotel d’Aubusson in Paris
• Pick-up and delivery from Paris airports or train stations
• Daily breakfast at the hotel
• Airport transfers to and from airport. (Airfare not included)
• 5-day, all-zone Metro pass
• RER transportation to M&O
• Admission to M&O and Designers Lounge
• Hosted trips to Paris flea markets with recommendations for our favorite vendors
• Special “small producer” Champagne tasting
• As-you-wish meet-ups for cocktails to review the day compare notes, share stories, etc.
• Ticket to a concert at St. Chapelle
• “Parisian Chic” day option—an itinerary created for you focused on fashion & beauty or food & wine.
• Cruise on the river Seine
• Entrance to d’Orsay or Louvre (choice of one)
• VIP package at hotel
• Design destinations and insider access to showrooms and ateliers across Paris
• Pre-trip webinar with Deb & Susan to preview locations, M&O planning, travel details, our Paris faves and more
* Single occupancy rooms are available for an upcharge. If you have a travel partner, let us know that as well.
Unless otherwise indicated the following costs are not included in your tour price: airfares, visas, passport costs, travel insurance, vaccinations & medical expenses, discretionary tipping or gratuities to leaders/guides, excess baggage, airport taxes, laundry, meals and drinks as noted, optional activities and trips, and any items of a personal nature.
• Travel costs from your departure city to Paris, France are not included
• Any meals except breakfast at the hotel
• Any admissions or fees for activities not part of the group itinerary
• Any additional transportation fees outside of those listed
• Optional activities and related entry fees & transportation are not included
• Travel and cancellation insurance
• Personal expenses
• Tips for guides, staff, taxis, etc.
• All items of a personal nature, such as telephone calls, laundry, postage/shipping, gifts, etc.
• All private excursions not specified in the itinerary
• Any public transport, taxi, local bus, rail or flights not specified in the itinerary
• Wine, liquor, soft drinks, and any other items not specifically mentioned as included above and listed here
Rooms are limited. The group maxes out at 10 people to keep the low-key, non-tour approach.
The Fine Print
*TRAVEL: Travel costs to/from Paris, from your home location are not included.
*AIRFARE- Air transportation to and from Europe is the responsibility of the participant. You will need to be in Paris September 5, 2018 to September 11, 2018. Please arrange your flights accordingly. Private transportation to and from Paris airports or train stations is included. We will provide information on transfers by no later than 10 days prior to the start of the tour.
* TRAVEL INSURANCE is not included in the cost of the tour. You are strongly advised to arrange this cover at the time of paying your deposit to protect you against loss of deposit and/or final payment; injury, medical expenses, loss of baggage and personal effects etc.
* PASSPORT, VISA: Passport and appropriate re‐entry visas according to government requirements at the time of travel are required. All pre‐travel documentation is the passenger’s responsibility. It should be finalized one month before departure. For the purposes of a short trip (less than 90 days), valid passports are required from every country for entry into France. Visas are not required for visitors from the United States and several other countries. Please note your United States passport must be valid up through and including SIX MONTHS after the date of your return to the U.S. So if you are returning to the U.S. on September 11, 2018, your passport MUST BE valid through March 11, 2019.
* A NON‐REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT You can guarantee your reservation with a non refundable $795.00 deposit due upon the submission or your registration form. Balance of the package price is due as follows:$1,500.00 due May 15, 2018 and balance of $1,000.00 due on or by July 1, 2018. You may pay by check or credit card and we invoice you through PayPal.
*CANCELLATION FEES – As this is a private group tour it is important for you to have Travel Insurance to protect yourself against this eventuality as Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz cannot guarantee any refunds at all after your payment has been made. Please note: Refunds are not made for cancellation of any services which are not used by you due to late arrivals, early departures, or by choice.
* CANCELLATIONS – The deposit is non-refundable; 90 days prior to tour date – 50% non-refundable; 30 days prior to tour date – 100% non-refundable. Cancellation within 30 days or less will result in forfeiture of the entire cost of the tour. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly advised; medical insurance is required.
*PRICE ADJUSTMENT – While every effort will be made to avoid doing this; Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to adjust prices due to factors outside our control, such as fuel costs, airline surcharges of any kind, taxes and other costs or exchange rates on which prices are based. Where exchange rate fluctuations occur of more than 2.5%, or any other increases in the price of services provided which are beyond our control, then Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to adjust package prices accordingly, up to and including the day of departure of your itinerary, even though the balance of payment may have been made. Acceptance of this arrangement is a condition of booking.
*HOLIDAY DURATION – the number of days shown in the itinerary include the days of ARRIVAL in Paris, and the final day after breakfast; neither are whole days.
*CHANGES IN ITINERARY–Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to deviate from the itinerary should circumstances require, and to substitute venues with those of an equal standing or tariff. Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz will not be responsible and exclude liability for loss or damage to the tour member outside their control, including but not limited to any act or omission, cancellation, delay, diversion, injury, loss or damage occasioned to the tour member of his/her property by air carriers, accommodation providers, transportation providers or any other providers of services to the tour member.
*HEALTH AND FITNESS FOR TRAVEL – The tour member warrants to Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz that he/she is reasonably healthy and/or fit to participate in the tour and indemnifies Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz from all actions, claims and demands arising from any want of health or fitness. Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to terminate the tour member’s participation in the tour should the tour member be too ill or unfit in their opinion to continue the tour.
A LATE BOOKING FEE of $200 will apply to all bookings made, confirmed and documented less than two weeks prior to departure from the United States. OUR PRICES are inclusive of the cost of research of our travel products, arranging, booking and confirming travel services. They also take into account the extensive costs involved in communications to book arrangements on your behalf and the subsequent transfer of payment of such, brochure production, marketing and advertising. No representation is made by us to imply that similar product may or may not be obtained at a lower price. This booking form on the first page must be signed above and sent back with your payment and details form for our records.