• Double Occupancy in London,
Single Occupancy in Scotland*
• 11 days/10 nights—
four nights in London, six nights in Scotland
• Pick-up and delivery from your London arrival location to hotel
• Daily Continental breakfast
• Lunches and dinners as noted on itinerary
• A specially themed “fashion tea” in London
• Evening aperitifs each at the estate
• All ground transportation to destinations and excursions
• A customized fashion & interiors guided tour at the V&A museum
• Special workshop experiences in both London and Scotland
• Private appointment with a textile resource listed by Vogue as one of the best in London
• Studio visits to meet creative directors and learn production processes
• Assistance with shipping your treasures home to the U.S.
• Entrance and guided tour fees to museums, workshops, and attractions as noted on itinerary
• Private visits to textile dealers and collectors.
• Pre-travel web session with Deb and Susan to preview locations, planning, travel details, etc.
*Traveling with someone? Contact us about double occupancy discounts.
Unless otherwise indicated the following costs are not included in your tour price: airfares, visas, passport costs, travel insurance, vaccinations & medical expenses, discretionary tipping or gratuities to leaders/guides, excess baggage, airport taxes, meals and drinks as noted, optional activities and trips, and any items of a personal nature
• Travel costs from your departure city to London are not included
• Any meals except breakfast and dinners at the hotel & house as noted; this means usually lunch is on your own when we’re away for the day
• Any specific food items or ingredients you want for your own personal use that are not part of the house pantry
• Any admissions or fees for activities not part of the group itinerary
• Any additional transportation fees outside of those listed
• Optional activities and related entry fees & transportation are not included
• Travel and cancellation insurance
• Personal expenses
• Tips for guides, staff, taxis, etc.
• All items of a personal nature, such as telephone fees, postage/shipping, gifts, etc.
• All private excursions not specified in the itinerary
• Any public transport, taxi, local bus, rail or flights not specified in the itinerary
• Wine, liquor, soft drinks, and any other items not specifically mentioned as included above and listed here
Seats are limited. The group maxes out at seven people to keep the low-key, non-tour approach.
The Fine Print
*TRAVEL: Travel costs to London, the start of our UK tour, from your home location are not included. Travel costs from Edinburgh, the final city on the UK tour, to your home location, are not included. Once you have determined your timing and city of arrival and departure, we will be happy to assist you with scheduling necessary transportation to the hotel. Please call for information.
*AIRFARE- Air transportation to and from the U.K. is the responsibility of the participant. You will need to be in London from June 5, 2018 to June 15, 2018. Please arrange your flights accordingly. Private transportation to and from your London arrival location to the London hotel is included. We will provide information on transfers by no later than May 30, 2018.
* TRAVEL INSURANCE is not included in the cost of the tour. You are strongly advised to arrange this cover at the time of paying your deposit to protect you against loss of deposit and/or final payment; injury, medical expenses, loss of baggage and personal effects etc.
* PASSPORT, VISA: Passport and appropriate re‐entry visas according to government requirements at the time of travel are required. All pre‐travel documentation is the passenger’s responsibility. It should be finalized one month before departure. For the purposes of a short trip (less than 90 days), valid passports are required from every country for entry into the U.K. Visas are not required for visitors from the United States and several other countries. Please note your United States passport must be valid up through and including SIX MONTHS after the date of your return to the U.S. So if you are returning to the U.S. on June 15, 2018, your passport MUST BE valid through December 15, 2018.
* A NON‐REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $1,000.00 is due immediately upon your delivery of the registration form. Balance due as follows: $3͕,500.00 due May 15, 2018 and the balance of $2,158.00 due on or by May 30, 2018.
*CANCELLATION FEES – As this is a private group tour it is important for you to have Travel Insurance to protect yourself against this eventuality as Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz cannot guarantee any refunds at all after your payment has been made. Please note: Refunds are not made for cancellation of any services which are not used by you due to late arrivals, early departures, or by choice.
* CANCELLATIONS – The deposit is non-refundable; 90 days prior to tour date – 50% non-refundable; 30 days prior to tour date – 100% non-refundable. Cancellation within 30 days or less will result in forfeiture of the entire cost of the tour. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly advised; medical insurance is required.
*PRICE ADJUSTMENT – While every effort will be made to avoid doing this; Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to adjust prices due to factors outside our control, such as fuel costs, airline surcharges of any kind, taxes and other costs or exchange rates on which prices are based. Where exchange rate fluctuations occur of more than 2.5%, or any other increases in the price of services provided which are beyond our control, then Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to adjust package prices accordingly, up to and including the day of departure of your itinerary, even though the balance of payment may have been made. Acceptance of this arrangement is a condition of booking.
*HOLIDAY DURATION – the number of days shown in the itinerary include the days of ARRIVAL in London, and the final day in Scotland after breakfast; neither are whole days.
*CHANGES IN ITINERARY–Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to deviate from the itinerary should circumstances require, and to substitute venues with those of an equal standing or tariff. Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz will not be responsible and exclude liability for loss or damage to the tour member outside their control, including but not limited to any act or omission, cancellation, delay, diversion, injury, loss or damage occasioned to the tour member of his/her property by air carriers, accommodation providers, transportation providers or any other providers of services to the tour member.
*HEALTH AND FITNESS FOR TRAVEL – The tour member warrants to Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz that he/she is reasonably healthy and/or fit to participate in the tour and indemnifies Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz from all actions, claims and demands arising from any want of health or fitness. Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to terminate the tour member’s participation in the tour should the tour member be too ill or unfit in their opinion to continue the tour.
A LATE BOOKING FEE of $200 will apply to all bookings made, confirmed and documented less than two weeks prior to departure from the United States. OUR PRICES are inclusive of the cost of research of our travel products, arranging, booking and confirming travel services. They also take into account the extensive costs involved in communications to book arrangements on your behalf and the subsequent transfer of payment of such, brochure production, marketing and advertising. No representation is made by us to imply that similar product may or may not be obtained at a lower price. This booking form on the first page must be signed above and sent back with your payment and details form for our records.