$PRICE TO COME Single Occupancy*
• 7 days/6 nights in a private villa in the Castello neighborhood of Venice
• Pick-up and delivery from Santa Lucia rail station or Marco Polo airport
• Prosecco welcome
• Daily Continental breakfast
• Meals as noted on itinerary, all breakfasts and dinners at the house are included, lunches on days spent away from the house are not included
• Evening aperitifs each evening at the villa
• Arranged visits with the leading historic textile names in Venice
• Customized visits to ateliers focused on Venetian specialties—mirrors, glass, jewelry and more
• Introduction to Venetian cuisine and wines
• All ground transportation to destinations and excursions
• Assistance with shipping your treasures home to the U.S.
• Entrance and tour fees to select civic buildings, museums and churches, to be seen based on your personal preferences
• Free time almost every day to wander Venice at your own leisure
• Pre-travel web session with Deb and Susan to preview locations, planning, travel details, our Venice faves and more.
*Traveling with someone? Contact us about double occupancy discounts.
Unless otherwise indicated the following costs are not included in your tour price: airfares, visas, passport costs, travel insurance, vaccinations & medical expenses, discretionary tipping or gratuities to leaders/guides, excess baggage, airport taxes, meals and drinks as noted, optional activities and trips, and any items of a personal nature
• Travel costs from your departure city to Venice, Italy are not included
• Any meals except breakfast and dinners at the house as noted; this means usually lunch is on your own when we’re away from the house
• Any specific food items or ingredients you want for your own personal use that are not part of the house pantry
• Any admissions or fees for activities not part of the group itinerary or included in the city pass provided
• Any additional transportation fees outside of those listed
• Optional activities and related entry fees & transportation are not included
• Travel and cancellation insurance
• Personal expenses
• Tips for guides, staff, taxis, etc.
• All items of a personal nature, such as telephone calls, postage/shipping, gifts, etc.
• All private excursions not specified in the itinerary
• Any public transport, taxi, local bus, rail or flights not specified in the itinerary
• Wine, liquor, soft drinks, and any other items not specifically mentioned as included above and listed here
Availability is limited based on the number of bedrooms in the casa.
The Fine Print
*TRAVEL: Travel costs to/from Venice, from your home location are not included. Train travel in Europe is very reliable and convenient, and if you already in Italy, it may be the best option for arriving to Venice. Once you have determined your city of arrival and departure, we will be happy to assist you with transportation to Venice. Please call for information.
*AIRFARE- Air transportation to and from Europe is the responsibility of the participant. You will need to be in Venice from CONFIRMED DATES TO COME. Please arrange your flights accordingly. Private transportation to and from either the Santa Lucia train station or the Marco Polo airport is included. We will provide information on transfers by no later than August 25, 2017.
* TRAVEL INSURANCE is not included in the cost of the tour. You are strongly advised to arrange this cover at the time of paying your deposit to protect you against loss of deposit and/or final payment; injury, medical expenses, loss of baggage and personal effects etc.
* PASSPORT, VISA: Passport and appropriate re‐entry visas according to government requirements at the time of travel are required. All pre‐travel documentation is the passenger’s responsibility. It should be finalized one month before departure. For the purposes of a short trip (less than 90 days), valid passports are required from every country for entry into France. Visas are not required for visitors from the United States and several other countries. Please note your United States passport must be valid up through and including SIX MONTHS after the date of your return to the U.S. So if you are returning to the U.S. on September 25, 2018, your passport MUST BE valid through March 25, 2019.
* A NON‐REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $750.00 deposit by June 15, 2018. Balance due as follows: TO COME.
*CANCELLATION FEES – As this is a private group tour it is important for you to have Travel Insurance to protect yourself against this eventuality as Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz cannot guarantee any refunds at all after your payment has been made. Please note: Refunds are not made for cancellation of any services which are not used by you due to late arrivals, early departures, or by choice.
* CANCELLATIONS – The deposit is non-refundable; 90 days prior to tour date – 50% non-refundable; 30 days prior to tour date – 100% non-refundable. Cancellation within 30 days or less will result in forfeiture of the entire cost of the tour. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly advised; medical insurance is required.
*PRICE ADJUSTMENT – While every effort will be made to avoid doing this; Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to adjust prices due to factors outside our control, such as fuel costs, airline surcharges of any kind, taxes and other costs or exchange rates on which prices are based. Where exchange rate fluctuations occur of more than 2.5%, or any other increases in the price of services provided which are beyond our control, then Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to adjust package prices accordingly, up to and including the day of departure of your itinerary, even though the balance of payment may have been made. Acceptance of this arrangement is a condition of booking.
*HOLIDAY DURATION – the number of days shown in the itinerary include the days of ARRIVAL in Venice, and the final day in Venice after breakfast; neither are whole days.
*CHANGES IN ITINERARY–Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to deviate from the itinerary should circumstances require, and to substitute venues with those of an equal standing or tariff. Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz will not be responsible and exclude liability for loss or damage to the tour member outside their control, including but not limited to any act or omission, cancellation, delay, diversion, injury, loss or damage occasioned to the tour member of his/her property by air carriers, accommodation providers, transportation providers or any other providers of services to the tour member.
*HEALTH AND FITNESS FOR TRAVEL – The tour member warrants to Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz that he/she is reasonably healthy and/or fit to participate in the tour and indemnifies Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz from all actions, claims and demands arising from any want of health or fitness. Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz reserve the right to terminate the tour member’s participation in the tour should the tour member be too ill or unfit in their opinion to continue the tour.
A LATE BOOKING FEE of $200 will apply to all bookings made, confirmed and documented less than two weeks prior to departure from the United States. OUR PRICES are inclusive of the cost of research of our travel products, arranging, booking and confirming travel services. They also take into account the extensive costs involved in communications to book arrangements on your behalf and the subsequent transfer of payment of such, brochure production, marketing and advertising. No representation is made by us to imply that similar product may or may not be obtained at a lower price. This booking form on the first page must be signed above and sent back with your payment and details form for our records.